Licensed Sales Associate
Job Category: Sales
Work Location: Mill Valley, CA
Duration: Full time
Job Code: 7222437
Job ID: J101414
Date: September 12, 2017
Licensed Sales Associate
Are you experienced with sales support? Are you excited by your contributions to a sales team?
AAA is looking for dedicated team members to provide the outstanding member experience we are known for. Our Licensed Sales Associates contribute to driving sales by generating leads, converting leads to sales and working to retain our customer base.
Why work for us?
- Compensation – AAA provides competitive compensation complete with an annual incentive plan.
- Benefits – Medical, Dental, Vision, wellness program and more!
- 401k Matching – $1 for $1 company match up to 6% of pay
- Annual Incentive Plan – Eligibility to participate in AAA NCNU annual bonus plan
- Paid Time Off – Ten hours per month, ten holidays annually, one floating holiday and 24 hours per year earmarked for volunteer activities
- Collaborative Environment – AAA will value your contribution to providing exceptional service to our members
- Development – We invest in our people. AAA leadership will support you in your career development planning
- United Way – $1-$1 matching
Licensed Sales Associate Responsibilities:
- Provides sales and retention support for house accounts including but not limited to: calling on lead lists, policy reviews, calling on lapsed and cancelled policies.
- Owns resolution of insured’s inquiries and issues.
- Generates leads and referrals for insurance, membership products and other lines of business.
- Converts leads to sales for insurance products and memberships.
- Follows-up on past quotes and x-dates.
- Complies with minimum performance levels for lead generation, closed referral leads and net production as communicated by Branch Manager.
- Acts as effective team member, supporting and partnering with the Insurance Agent(s) to ensure their collective success.
- Support for P&C insurance agent(s) in activities such as pre-qualifying, pre/post sale paperwork, handling tasks up to and including closing business on agent’s behalf when agent is unavailable due to vacation, pre-approved outside business building activities or working with face-to-face in branch appointments.
Education & Experience/Licenses & Certification
- High School Diploma or GED required, Bachelor’s degree preferred.
- 2-3 years related work experience
- Property and Casualty Insurance License; or the ability to obtain within 45 days of hire date.
**Please note that you will be asked to complete a candidate assessment following your application, via email. Your application will not be considered until the assessment has been completed.**
For over a century, AAA has continued to redefine itself to become a multi-faceted leading provider of travel, insurance and auto services. We know you’re as versatile as we are and that every aspect of your personality adds to the skills and knowledge you bring to AAA. That’s what makes you so exceptional, and what you offer our Members and the communities we serve that much more unique. As an eligible Team Member, you have the chance to do honorable work, receive competitive compensation, a comprehensive benefits package and opportunities to grow your career.
The second-largest regional Member club of the national organization, and fastest growing mid-large size club in North America, AAA Northern California, Nevada & Utah is headquartered in Walnut Creek, California, and brings together:
- An award winning work culture and environment
- 2,800 employees to serve over 4 million Members
- Over 75 branch offices across Northern California
- Eleven branch offices across Nevada
- Six branch offices across Utah