Auto Glass Installation Technician
Job Category: Roadside Service and Automotive
Work Location: Phoenix, AZ
Duration: Full time
Job Code: 7478192
Job ID: J101933
Date: September 11, 2017
- Responsible for performing mobile and fixed site installation, and repair of auto glass in a wide variety of auto, light truck, and commercial vehicles. Responsible for maintaining currency of industry advancements, and changing automotive technology. Provide outstanding customer service.
- Perform mobile and fixed site removal and installation of auto glass, and glass repairs. Utilizes hand and power tools to remove moldings, wipers, mirrors, windshields, door glass, and back glass minimizing any vehicle damage that could occur. Glass repair and replacement will be completed per industry / AAA specifications.
- Review daily auto glass jobs itinerary and ensure that replacement glass has arrived in good condition from supplier and additional parts / items for installations are on hand. Technician will communicate with Auto Glass Supervisor, CSR’s, and suppliers to resolve any discrepancies.
- Responsible for providing outstanding level of Member / customer satisfaction and will represent AAA in a professional manner. Work closely with Auto Glass Supervisors and CSR’s to quickly resolve any service / quality issues.
- Responsible for maintaining a clean and safe work environment and adhere to OSHA safety and compliance standards. Report accidents and injuries immediately to supervisor and communicate unsafe situations to prevent accidents.
- High School Diploma or GED required.
- At least three years of experience as an Auto Glass Technician.
- Valid AZ drivers license and current 39 month driving record .
- National Glass Association (NGA) certification desired. Required to obtain NGA certification within 60 days of employment or as determined by management.
- Must be 21 years of age for insurance purposes.
Must be able to lift and or move up to 100 pounds. Required to sit or stand for extended periods of time and must be able to walk, climb, balance, stoop, kneel, crouch, and crawl. Must be able to work in severe weather conditions. May drive up to 300 miles per day.
For over a century, AAA has continued to redefine itself to become a multi-faceted leading provider of travel, insurance and auto services. We know you’re as versatile as we are and that every aspect of your personality adds to the skills and knowledge you bring to AAA. That’s what makes you so exceptional, and what you offer our Members and the communities we serve that much more unique. As an eligible Team Member, you have the chance to do honorable work, receive competitive compensation, a comprehensive benefits package and opportunities to grow your career.
The second-largest regional Member club of the national organization, and fastest growing mid-large size club in North America, AAA Northern California, Nevada & Utah is headquartered in Walnut Creek, California, and brings together:
- An award winning work culture and environment
- 2,800 employees to serve over 4 million Members
- Over 75 branch offices across Northern California
- Eleven branch offices across Nevada
- Six branch offices across Utah