Analyst, Operations Strategy
Job Category: Strategy and Analytics
Work Location: Walnut Creek, CA
Duration: Full time
Job Code: 7642833
Job ID: J102256
Date: August 21, 2017
Analyst, Operations Strategy – Branch Operations
A career with AAA Northern California, Nevada, Utah, Arizona, and Mountain West is unique, just like you. We’re a mission-driven Member services organization. We have a saying here at AAA that we aspire to be America’s most trusted organization absolutely famous for doing the right thing. With more than four million Members, our purpose is to bring peace of mind to Members so that they can enjoy life more.
We work hard to create an environment where you can thrive and where you use your skills and talents to help us deliver legendary Member service. You’ll help have a positive impact on the diverse communities we serve, too.
In this high impact role, you are a key member of the Branch Operations team and lead a wide range of strategic and operational projects. You will be responsible for improving the Branch network’s efficiency and scalability by identifying and implementing people, process and technology change. You will work closely with Operations, Information Technology, and other teams to identify, develop, test and optimize business processes. You will drive a wide variety of projects and initiatives with a large degree of autonomy and visibility.
- Develop business recommendations and proposals to increase sales revenue, reduce cost, and create efficiencies. Lead cross-functional project teams to implement business improvements
- Provide executive updates on project progress and change effectiveness
- Data Analysis
- Develops reports; inspects, cleans, transforms, and models data to support decision-making.
- Ability to assess a situation, seek multiple perspectives, gather more information if necessary, and identify key issues that need to be addressed. Identify, scrutinize, improve, and streamline complex work processes through highly analytical thinking and analysis.
Business Case Development
- Ability to structure, verbally or present a business case to justify the need for a particular project or task, capturing both quantifiable and unquantifiable characteristics. The business case is required to ideally justify the budget and business resource that is required to support the project.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, able to work independently and as part of a team
- Professional, service-oriented, proactive and flexible
- A desire to work within a diverse, collaborative, and driven professional environment
- Ability to multi-task in a fast paced environment, succeed under pressure, and effectively manage time and workload
- Demonstrated experience delivering impactful change
- Strong planning, problem solving and project management skills – attention to detail, follow through, and accountability
- Critical, analytical thinker who can provide solutions based on research, data, and industry trends
- Advanced written and oral communication skills; Excellent listener
- Bachelor’s degree required.
- 3-5 years related work experience
We’ll value your skills and experience. We’re building a performance organization with heart and developing a pipeline of tomorrow’s leaders. Your work will be enhanced with training opportunities, a mentoring program and our Promote-from-within philosophy. We celebrate our diversity and leverage the power of many minds.
For over a century, AAA has continued to redefine itself to become a multi-faceted leading provider of travel, insurance and auto services. We know you’re as versatile as we are and that every aspect of your personality adds to the skills and knowledge you bring to AAA. That’s what makes you so exceptional, and what you offer our Members and the communities we serve that much more unique. As an eligible Team Member, you have the chance to do honorable work, receive competitive compensation, a comprehensive benefits package and opportunities to grow your career.
The second-largest regional Member club of the national organization, and fastest growing mid-large size club in North America, AAA Northern California, Nevada & Utah is headquartered in Walnut Creek, California, and brings together:
- An award winning work culture and environment
- 2,800 employees to serve over 4 million Members
- Over 75 branch offices across Northern California
- Eleven branch offices across Nevada
- Six branch offices across Utah