Sales and Service Associate
Job Category: Customer Service
Work Location: Daly City, CA
Duration: Full time
Job Code: 7697255
Job ID: J102345
Date: September 8, 2017
A career with AAA Northern California, Nevada, Utah, Arizona, and Mountain West is unique, just like you.
We’re a mission-driven Member services organization. We have a saying here at AAA that we aspire to be America’s most trusted organization absolutely famous for doing the right thing. With more than four million Members, our purpose is to bring peace of mind to Members so that they can enjoy life more.
We work hard to create an environment where you can thrive and where you use your skills and talents to help us deliver legendary Member service. You’ll help have a positive impact on the diverse communities we serve, too.
Do you enjoy helping others? Are you passionate about superior customer service? Are you excited by reaching or exceeding sales goals?
AAA is looking for dedicated team members to provide the outstanding member experience we are known for. Our Sales and Service Associates are the face of our branches, providing knowledgeable support to our members.
Here, we welcome your skills in providing outstanding customer service. That will include educating them on the various ways to access AAA products and services: be it through a visit to a local branch, online, by the phone, even through the mail. Though you will be working under general direction, your professional demeanor and self-sufficiency will carry you, whether you handle moderately complex customer transactions or provide training and technical guidance to others. We will invest in your success by providing you with unparalleled training and support
Why work for us?
- Compensation – AAA provides competitive compensation complete with an annual incentive plan.
- Benefits – Medical, Dental, Vision, wellness program and more!
- 401k Matching – $1 for $1 company match up to 6% of pay
- Annual Incentive Plan – Eligibility to participate in AAA NCNU annual bonus plan
- Paid Time Off – Ten hours per month, ten holidays annually, one floating holiday and 24 hours per year earmarked for volunteer activities
- Collaborative Environment – AAA will value your contribution to providing exceptional service to our members
- Development – We invest in our people. AAA leadership will support you in your career development planning.
- United Way – $1-$1 matching
Sales and Service Associate Responsibilities:
- Perform for AAA Members’ various needs, including DMV transactions, cashiering, domestic travel preparations, underwriting support, and more
- Understand, promote, and generate referrals for promotions, products and services to achieve both individual and departmental goals and objectives, while turning customer obstacles into mutually achieved successes
- Identify process-improvement opportunities
- Provide assistance in other offices from time to time
- Make customer-service decisions within established guidelines and confidently handle routine transactions independently
- Take the initiative toward pursuing and owning your own personal development plan
Education & Experience/Licenses & Certification
* Minimum of 2 years sales or customer service. Cashiering experience preferred
* High school diploma or GED required
* Experience working with, attaining and surpassing sales goals
**Please note that you will be asked to complete a candidate assessment following your application, via email. Your application will not be considered until the assessment has been completed.**
We’ll value your skills and experience. We’re building a performance organization with heart and developing a pipeline of tomorrow’s leaders. Your work will be enhanced with training opportunities, a mentoring program and our Promote-from-within philosophy. We celebrate our diversity and leverage the power of many minds.
For over a century, AAA has continued to redefine itself to become a multi-faceted leading provider of travel, insurance and auto services. We know you’re as versatile as we are and that every aspect of your personality adds to the skills and knowledge you bring to AAA. That’s what makes you so exceptional, and what you offer our Members and the communities we serve that much more unique. As an eligible Team Member, you have the chance to do honorable work, receive competitive compensation, a comprehensive benefits package and opportunities to grow your career.
The second-largest regional Member club of the national organization, and fastest growing mid-large size club in North America, AAA Northern California, Nevada & Utah is headquartered in Walnut Creek, California, and brings together:
- An award winning work culture and environment
- 2,800 employees to serve over 4 million Members
- Over 75 branch offices across Northern California
- Eleven branch offices across Nevada
- Six branch offices across Utah