Insurance Sales Agent (Call Center)
Job Category: Call Center
Work Location: Clearfield, UT
Duration: Full time
Job Code: 7701245
Job ID: J102352
Date: September 11, 2017
* Uses sales techniques and product knowledge to identify customer-specific needs to generate new sales to prospective and current Members. Effectively overcomes objections to close the sale.
* Works to meet or exceed targets assigned by the Sales Agent’s manager.
* Conducts an insurance review for clients to identify a range of suitable products. Uses provided tools and applicable underwriting guidelines to assess risk, recommend appropriate products and related coverage, quote, bind and issue policies.
* Consistently provides a sales experience that enhances the Member’s affinity to the AAA brand and results in greater Member satisfaction and loyalty.
* Proactively solicits new insurance sales by handling inbound calls, performing outbound calls, working marketing lists, and cross-selling/up-selling new and existing Members.
* Possesses sales skills effectively employed in the tracking, following up on and closing of assigned leads.
* Knowledge of desktop systems including but not limited to Microsoft Office software applications.
Education & Experience/Licenses & Certification
* High school diploma or GED required. Bachelor’s degree in relevant field preferred.
* 1 to 3 years of sales experience required. Insurance industry and/or call center work experience preferred.
* Ability to acquire the active and unrestricted state issued license(s) required to place property and casualty insurance within thirty (30) calendar days of hire. Active required license(s) in CA, NV and UT preferred.
For over a century, AAA has continued to redefine itself to become a multi-faceted leading provider of travel, insurance and auto services. We know you’re as versatile as we are and that every aspect of your personality adds to the skills and knowledge you bring to AAA. That’s what makes you so exceptional, and what you offer our Members and the communities we serve that much more unique. As an eligible Team Member, you have the chance to do honorable work, receive competitive compensation, a comprehensive benefits package and opportunities to grow your career.
The second-largest regional Member club of the national organization, and fastest growing mid-large size club in North America, AAA Northern California, Nevada & Utah is headquartered in Walnut Creek, California, and brings together:
- An award winning work culture and environment
- 2,800 employees to serve over 4 million Members
- Over 75 branch offices across Northern California
- Eleven branch offices across Nevada
- Six branch offices across Utah